Last Revised: November 26, 2020
This Policy describes:
The types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website available at: https://ruggedlegacy.com/ as well as any Websites and blogs directly owned by the Company (collectively, our “Website”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect on this Website or in emails and other electronic messages between you and this Website, and information gathered when you interact with our advertising on third-party Websites if such advertisements include links to this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other Website operated by the Company or any third party, or information collected by any third party through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- email address,
- mailing address,
- phone number,
- credit card information, or
- other details to help you with your experience.
The information that you provide in each case will vary. In some cases, you may be able to provide PII via email or free text boxes, such as contacting the Company to request further information. When providing your PII, please provide only relevant information and do not provide unnecessary sensitive information, such as Social Security numbers or other sensitive PII. Additionally, we may ask you to create a username and password that should only be known to you.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you:
- register on our site,
- place an order,
- subscribe to our emails,
- fill out a form, or
- enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To prevent malicious activity and provide you with a secure experience.
- To provide service and support for services you request.
- To keep you up-to-date with the latest benefits available from us.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
Our Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
How do we share your information?
We do not sell or lease your PII to any third party. We may disclose your PII to our trusted third-party business partners in accordance with this Policy. We work with a number of partners that help us process your requests, deliver customer service and support, send email marketing communications, and provide experiences that you have come to expect from us. We will share your PII with these third parties in order to fulfill the service that they provide to us. These third-party partners are under contract to keep your PII secure and not to use it for any reason other than to fulfill the service we have requested from them.
Except as described in this Policy, we will not share your information with third parties without your notice and consent, unless it is under one of the following circumstances:
- Responding to duly authorized information requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Complying with any law, regulations, subpoena, or court order.
- Investigating and helping prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity.
- Enforcing or protecting the rights and properties of Company or its subsidiaries.
- Protecting the rights or personal safety of Company’s employees.
There are circumstances where the Company may decide to buy, sell, or reorganize its business in selected countries. Under these circumstances, it may be necessary to share or receive PII with prospective or actual partners or affiliates. In such circumstances, the Company will ensure your information is used in accordance with this Policy.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For your convenience we may store your credit card information kept for more than 60 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our Website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Your California Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, we will not disclose or share your PII with third parties for the purposes of third-party marketing to you without your prior consent.
Other than as disclosed in this Policy, the Website does not track users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. Therefore, the Website does not operate any differently when it receives Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals from your internet web browser
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not intentionally seek to gather information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). We do not target the Website to minors, and would not expect them to be engaging with our Website or services. We encourage parents and guardians to provide adequate protection measures to prevent minors from providing information unwillingly on the internet. If we are aware of any PII that we have collected about minors, we will take steps to securely remove it from our systems.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
For Website Visitors Outside of the United States
Our Website is designed for use by individuals in the United States only. We do not warrant or represent this Policy or the Website’s use of your PII complies with the laws of any other jurisdiction. Furthermore, to provide you with our services, we may store, process, and transmit information in the United States and other locations around the world, including countries that may not have the same privacy and security laws as yours. Regardless of the country in which such information is stored, we will process your PII in accordance with this Policy.
Changes to this Policy
Questions or comments about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com or by mail to:
100 24th s w ste 1-1001
Billings, MT 59103.